With increasing nomadic lifestyle and people wanting to shift to tiny house living, it is not possible for all to have a large outdoor space around their home. But it’s summertime and everyone wants to enjoy a good BBQ food as well. That’s why companies are coming up with more interesting indoor electric grills, like VonShef Electric Smokeless Indoor Grill to let people living in smaller living spaces prepare any type of grilled food or indoor BBQ.
This small 1200W smokeless grill has an advanced smoke extraction system, which extracts smoke from the surface of your food while cooking, leaving the surroundings completely smoke-free. This enables the users to get the smoky, chargrilled flavor to their food without any smoke filled up in their kitchen. So, you can enjoy tasty food, such as vegetables, chicken, and chargrilled steaks throughout the year – without even waiting for summer time.
Product Features & Specifications
- Family-Sized Feasts – The grill has 14 x 8-inches of cooking surface, hence, perfect for family-sized feasts.
- Adjustable Temperature – It comes with a touch control panel for adjusting the grill temperature that varies from 250°F to 450°F.
- Non-Stick – The cooking surface is completely non-stick, allowing you to prepare healthy meals with minimal oil – without any burnt-on residue.
- Healthy Grilling – The grill comes with a removable drip tray that sits beneath the grill for collecting unwanted fats, excessive oil, and small food pieces.
- Easy to clean – With its non-stick surface, you don’t have to worry about any oil residue leaving you burnt-on residue on the surface. It also makes the clean easier. You can remove the dishwasher-safe grill plate for easier and mess-free cleaning after use.
- Dimensions – 20 x 11.5 x 5-inches
- Weight – 11lbs
- Price – If you want to purchase this small BBQ grill and enjoy smoked food throughout the year, grab the compact VonShef Electric Smokeless Grill on Amazon for US $69.99.